Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Subject and Verbs in Sentence-Situation: Coffee Shop

Last evening I entered at this coffee shop with my wife and chose a corner seat. I noticed something interesting. The staff at the coffee shop packed and gave away free biscuits to the customers. It intrigued me. Then I observed that the biscuits were in-house production of the coffee shop. The biscuits tasted crunchy and chocolaty. The quality of the biscuits impressed me. The whole marketing strategy succeeded in attracting the customers. Many of them soon thronged the cash counter and bought full packets of those delicious and mouthwatering biscuits. My wife also showed her interest in the biscuits. I left my seat and stood in the queue. When my turn came, I asked for two packets of biscuits, but the person in the counter shook her head and informed me in a sad voice that the stock has been exhausted for the day. I left the counter disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment